I used a wig for this shoot.
The key for making a wig look real is to bind the model's head as closely as possible.
Here is a brief "how to" guide.
- Brush hair
- Secure with pins flat to the head
- Wrap head with medical gauze while removing pins
- Tape gauze down
- Cover model’s face with towel
- Spray dark hair spray of gauze
- Gently place wig and adjust
- Secure adjustments at the back of wig
- Thoroughly brush wig.
- Cut to suit model.
- Use gloss to style
- Use fringe pins to add texture
for the complete shoot.