19.1.10

Nagi Noda- wild wild life




I know I’m heading towards some arty stuff here, however, as a hairdresser this is just awe inspiring stuff. It kinda makes me mad only because I didn’t think of it myself.


Nagi Noda (1973- September 7, 2008) was a Japanese pop artist and director born in Tokyo.
Among her works are the short film 'Mariko Takahashi’s Fitness Video For Being Appraised As An “Ex-Fat Girl”', and the half panda-half something else-hanpanda life sized figures. Other works include direction of a TV advertisement for Coca-Cola with music by Jack White, a collaboration with Medicam Toy to produce Nagi Noda Be@rbrick, and the video for “Hearts On Fire" by Cut Copy, it was the last music video she made.
Nagi died on September 7th, 2008 at age 35, after surgical complications from injuries sustained in a traffic accident the previous year.

Feel free to click the links for more details.







1 comment: